Friday 13 July 2007

Katie and Mark's Wedding and the Page Boy

It has been a couple of weeks since this happened (slack father I am), but anyway...

A few weeks ago Luke was asked to a page boy and for the best part he was well behaved and looked the part :)

He looked very smart in his suit and he enjoyed running around the registry office and grounds of the reception.


Image092




The day was fantastic... started off with a short reception followed by a wonderful a meal at the Holiday Inn at Tong. The meal was my favourite combination: Homemade Tomato Soup, and a Roast Beef Dinner followed by a choux cream bun desert. It was gorgeous, and whilst we ate, the couple had hired a local singer: "XXXX - Will find her name and post :D" and she sang lovely mellow tunes whilst we all ate.

Oh and the night do... I made the mistake of staying on G and Ts all night long :)... Myself and Julie met with some old friends Clare and Neil (a friend of my dad's son). We spent the night chatting and ended the evening on lots and lots of double spirits :)

We all really enjoyed the day!

(Morning after I was that badly I couldn't manage my free breakfast ;))

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

Luke looks very cute in his suit.

"A friend of your Dad's son" would be your friend you gimp!

David Callaghan said...

Actually no.

He was my dad's friends... and Neil was his son.

He wasnt a friend per say that I made, but by association