Sunday 17 August 2008

Oh no look at the HAIR!!!

Anyway its Sunday... I have a bottle of Red Wine inside me... YEAH!!!

Few pictures of my mate and me for those who know us (to have a chuckle at - I have no dignity)

At my wedding - most of the photos from the occasion I look gaumless and a little nervous - Stewart as he always did looks composed (this taken before his speech) and a cheeky grin and his to be future wife Karen :)

I have had several friends holidays, but the one to Orlando with Stewart was my favourite. 2 weeks of sun and rides in theme parks - smashing fun. Plus we kept getting asked for ID in pubs - remembering that 21 age limit in USA - I was 26 and he was 30 - how flattering !!!!

Anyway - I tell this story about when I got sun burnt on the holiday and here is the proof...

I went on a ride at the Epcot centre the day after this was taken. And the skin on my shoulders had started to harden. Whilst whizzing around on the ride the harness pushed against my shoulders and literally took the skin off!!!!! It was RAW :(

Stewart seemed to come off the better of the two, but he was in as much pain as I :D

One final one, and before you all think it - yes I had HORRIBLE CURTAINS of a hair DO - but at least I had hair eh Stew ;) !!!


Anyway... for those of you who knew Stewart. Karen his wife and her brother are doing a sponsored SKYDIVE (BRAVE!!!!!)

If you would like to sponsor her... please feel free to here

1 comment:

Christian Briddon said...

Semi-naked pics of DC!!! I think I might be sick!!!