Thursday 2 October 2008

Cheekier Monkey!!!!

Ok - I remember me being exactly like this - which is scary!

Luke at the moment is going through the stage - "I want one of those". He watches a reasonable amount of telly - and kids TV like Nick JR. is littered with adverts for toys. He sits and during the adverts admires all the "TOYS" on offer.

"Daddy - I want one of those"

He has no chance - our reply at the minute is "Santa can only bring so many toys for so many children, and we will make a list closer to Christmas".

Honest - it is like a machine gun reply - "want that, want that".

He has NO BLOODY CHANCE - :D - Daddy is DAFT but not STUPID ;)

4 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

Alice is exactly the same at the moment. Advert time on Nick Jnr is 'I want that, I want that'.

Drives us mad!

David Callaghan said...

Same with Luke- does my head.

He has seen "dollies" and asked for them - which had me a little concerned

The Author said...

Buy the boy some dollies. Let him get in touch with his feminine side. Some girl will be grateful of that in later years :)

David Callaghan said...

NEVER!!!!
:)
Dollies are for girls - maybe let him have an action man