Monday 14 May 2007

Tracks from TV and Movies on iTunes

I did post these last night between 11-12 in the evening whilst quite drunk on lots of lovely Stella Artois.

I woke up for a call of nature at 5 a.m. like you do after a night on the town... and realised I had made loads of "drunken" posts and immediately paniced and rushed to switch the PC on and disabled the posts (luckily I did :)).

Anyway... here is the condensed version without any drunken drivell.


Song from Lost
Watch Season 2 of Lost and the track which Desmond is playing in the bunker is quite catchy - "Dream a Little Dream Of Me" - Mama Cass: Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me - The Music of Mama Cass Elliot

Song from ER advert:
I keep seeing this advert for ER... I hate ER, but the backing track is quite catchy :)
Download and enjoy "Away from Here" by The Enemy, from iTunes:
The Enemy - Away from Here - EP

Song from 50 First Dates
Think Wizard of Oz meets Hawaii and what do you get:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". I first heard this on the Soundtrack for 50 First Dates and to be honest it is excellent.

Download it and listen, its one of my current favourites and def. worth a listen:
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Alone in IZ World

No comments: