Saturday 26 May 2007

Julie's new friend Huey

Last night Julie and her friend Katie went out for a few sociable drinks.

Me being the "dedicated and good" husband that I am stayed up and picked them both up and drove them home :) When Julie got back she had a good night and wanted a nice cuppa... which I promptly made ;)

However... as we were both sat enjoying a nice cuppa char, Julie suddenly launched herself up from the couch and ran to the toilet.

I was then entertained :) with sounds of "HHHHHEEEEUUUUUUYYYY" for an hour. During each visit to "the bowl"... all I could hear was... "but I've only had five drinks".

Lets say a good night had by all (or some of us).


WII UPDATE
***********
I also tried to con Julie into letting me have a WII last night whilst drunk... and she still said NO!!!!

I was trying yesterday evening to be a goog husband, and encourage the purchase of the best console on the market: making tea, giving lifts, making supper...

And still she said NO!!! :(

4 comments:

Victoria said...

You should have triple bagged her!

David Callaghan said...

Lol ... For anyone that doesnt know about Julie's legendary visit to Victorias :)

Julie and Victoria got a bit squify on wine on a recent visit (whilst I stayed sober). As soon as Julie left the house for home... the fresh air hit her and she felt a bit ill.

Victoria and Christian lent Julie some plastic bags (2) to be sick in (just in case).

We stopped at some traffic lights in Sheffield, outside some houses and she started to throw up in the front seat into the bag... Whilst a chap watched from his garden.

UUURRRGGGHHH

Christian Briddon said...

No wonder she won't let you have a Wii after you have just told the plastic bag story to the whole world!!!

David Callaghan said...

But by telling the tale I am educating her on the rights and wrongs of alcohol abuse :)