Saturday 12 May 2007

Luke's First Car

For the past few months Luke has been obsessed with "The Wiggles" an Australian Kids show... We made the unfortunate mistake of buying some Wiggles DVDs, to then have Luke repeatedly watch them (over and over and over again)!

It has been driving me and Julie slightly mad.

The Wiggles have a "Big Red Car":

Whenever Luke sees a Red Car he gets excited and... "Wiggles! Car!". The other week whilst visiting his friend Jack, he played on his "Little Tikes Cozy Coupe" and loved it. We kept showing him the car in the Argos catalog in the following weeks, and each time it was "Wiggles! Car!".

Being the big softy parents we are Julie and me rushed out and bought him his own Big Red Car (although we made him use his own pocket money ;) ).


Luke First Car

He loves it... and every morning he wakes up "Wiggles! Car!" (no joke).

Beep beep... chugga chugga... Big Red Car... Happy driving Son :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that that particular model is, in fact, the world's best selling car. Check the figures, you may be surprised.
Actually don't. Just accept that, as normal, I am right.x

Christian Briddon said...

My god I hate the Wiggles. Victoria is taking Alice to see them next month. Rather her than me.

David Callaghan said...

I agree about the "Wiggles"... although they are slightly less annoying than some of the other tat on Kids TV!