Sunday 14 September 2008

At LAST

It has been a busy day today ... and today was a pivotal moment in my life :D

It is no secret I am a big fan of Star Wars - and today Luke asked me to watch it with him :)
PROUD father - believe it or not :)


I fell asleep this afternoon watching it with Luke - I have been ill today in my defence (and yesterday) - suspected Man Flu!!!

It reminds me of when I used to watch films with my dad (rest his soul :)) - he always used to fall asleep watching em at the side of me - git :)

OH how quickly we become like our parents ;)

3 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

You must be so proud.

Try to stop him watching the new films as it will put him off for life!!

The Author said...

we all turn into our parents eventually - I have been resisting this for years - but now I realise that resistance is futile!!!!

David Callaghan said...

Kids are ace... but have to admit I felt a "young" man before we had him (3 years ago) and now I feel OOOLLLLDDD :(

So yeah I agree... resistance is futile