Thursday 11 September 2008

Resistence is Futile

Note to self: do not blog whilst drunk!!!!

Ok - I am drunk (tipsy by my standards)... had a busy day and thought bugger it - beers in the Fridge lets make the most of Thursday. Lets not forget that Thursday is a transition to Friday and Friday it technically the weekend. Ok - so now I am weekend drinking (convinced myself) but still I shall resist any mindless drivell posting whilst drunk!!!!- Oh f*** - no I did not

Anyway, tonight I have stopped myself from (see previous posts)...

1. Purchasing http://www.davidcallaghan.com as a domain name - it was available for purchase - I actually wanted http://www.callaghan.com but that was alas gone!!! It was 20 quid plus some extra subscription to stop people getting my personal details - but I resisted

2. Almost bought Elbow's album because i like a song but resisted!!!

Aren't I a good boy!!!!

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

Oh Dear.

David Callaghan said...

You should see the "post" i would have released and stopped myself :)