Saturday 6 September 2008

I'm BATMAN

Luke is currently loving Comic Book Superheros - MY SON IS ACE
Superman, Spider-man, Batman - he loves them all. When we watch them on telly he is always asking me who the characters are and what they do - "WHY daddy- whos that daddy". I love this because I have some knowledge in this area ;)
Anyway... walking around woolies this morning and we found some Batman PJs for Luke - he has spent the rest of the morning running around the house pretending to be the Caped Crusader :D

Luke as BATMAN -

Maybe he will let me be THE JOKER!!!!!


2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

That is a great pair of PJ's.

You don't want to be the Joker though. Luke would kick your ass in about 30 seconds. :-)

David Callaghan said...

I would be a Super Joker - as I already have my 1000 page joke book as ammunition :D