Sunday 14 September 2008

May the Farce Be With You

It is no shocker - but I named my son Luke after "Luke Skywalker" from Star Wars (no joke). He was my hero as a child and so it is no surprise that he influenced my choice in name for my son - which my wife agreed :)

Funny thing - prior to his Christening we told the vicar his names "Luke David"... she was like "Oh good strong Christian names". I did not have the heart to tell her the real reason :D

Anyway ... a mate of mine at work recommended this - Steve Crookes ... enjoy:)




My favourite lines:
"I had a Ford Galaxy... Far Far Away"
"I am looking for passage... to Aldershot"
"So this car has good handling - could it resist a tractor beam"
"The colour of my last car was a little on the dark side"
"If you strike me down now - you will lose your no claims bonus"
"Your bakery products are weak old man"

No comments: