Thursday 4 September 2008

Off the Grog - or I will be when Julie finds out...

Ok... when I am drunk and left in charge of the internet ... terrible things happen - especially to my bank balance

:(

I got drunk on Sunday because:
1. It helps with the Transition from Sunday to Monday
2. I am left alone to play XBOX whilst Julie and Luke visit relatives - which is a good excuse for a sociable tipple with myself
3. It had been a couple of weeks since my last drink

Anyway... Sunday was a little hazy cos I had more than a little...
1. To my surprise Tuesday a package arrived - an XBOX 360 game - 12 quid - ordered whilst drunk
2. Today I recieved a Spider-man DVD for Luke - but again ordered whilst drunk - a moment of weakness and I had remembered ordering though
3. Have on order Grosse Point Blank - again a moment of weakness and I also remebered ordering
4. I have a note from the postie this morning for a package collection - 35 quid game which I had also forgotten ordering - but it is one I have wanted for a while (some excuse) - so am sort of happy

Trouble is being a family man I find it hard to justify the stack of DVDs and Games only suitable for MOI on top of the cupboard.

Hoping Julie doesnt realise :)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Christian orders things too, I don't mind but it would be nice to be remembered, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, that kind of thing - I'd be delighted :) Why don't you order Julie something - just for her, something she knows you wouldn't like - I'm sure this would work wonders!!!

David Callaghan said...

That is not a bad idea actually :)

Although I would never order Dirty Dancing :D

Searching for computer games she would like now

The Author said...

She;s probably not going to be that chuffed with a computer game to be honest!!!! But a chick flik would do it!